Saturday, January 5, 2008

Is That Louis Vuitton


Last year at this time Preity Zinta had injured herself during a vacation but now she has good plans for the New Year. After shooting as the derelict NRI wife in Deepa Mehta 's Heaven On Earth , Preity is off to Phuket, Thailand with her friends for a well-earned vacation.

"The year has been a tough one for me," Preity told a news agency. "Not only did I suffer a serious injury, it has also been a year of tough challenges for me as an actor."

"In 2007, I went into another kind of cinema altogether. From doing Yashraj Films to playing a woman who finds herself at the receiving end of life in 'Heaven On Earth' has been quite a creative and cultural shock for me," Preity said.

courtesy:apunkachoice.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home